Congratulations to all the bloggers who celebrate the wonders of our world. I hope those listed below may inspire my blog followers to be excited by the opportunities to see beautiful landscapes whether close to home or thousands of miles away.
In particular, I am inspired by all those who present Tasmania with glorious photographs and introductions to the geographical nooks and crannies that walkers, cyclists, rowers, kayakers, skiers, sailors and drivers find. It has been my privilege this year to discover new sites, whose owners love what they find and then share it with the world. Amongst these, you can find informative and stunningly beautiful photos of Tasmania’s Derwent River.
Here are some of my favourite blogs.
- Showcasing Tasmania is No Visible Means
- Traverse our life highlights more Tasmanian beauties by new arrivals to this State
- This Amazing Planet presents photographs Tasmania, mainland Australia and more broadly overseas
- The blog, Tasmanian Beaches is being written by a person who plans to find every Tasmanian beach by walking, cycling, sailing or kayaking.
- For mainland Australia vistas, I love those posted by Solo Hiker. From Home to Roam
- Life:Kitt shows me colourful photos of cities on mainland Australia
- The couple of guys who write Everyday Adventures transport me to places in Australia and around the world, give me a new perspective on the familiar and encourage me to seek out more of the unfamiliar.
In addition, the photographs and written content of many overseas bloggers uplift me. Some examples:
- Hiking Madness-Hiking in UK and elsewhere
- Walking Back
- The Nomad Notes
- ICI & La Nature Pictures
- 100 Years Walking
A few bloggers and I have developed a wonderful mutual adoration society because we enjoy what each of us shows in our blogs. In particular, I love the blogs of
Perhaps you have found blogsites that inspire you. If you think they may interest me or other bloggers then please add the details in a comment to this posting.